Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe

As I perused my recipes last night, I rediscovered this dip recipe that I must have made at least four times last summer, to rave reviews and recipe requests. I have resurrected it for the Super Bowl party that we are attending tomorrow evening. This creamy, spicy dip mimics the eating of chicken wings minus the mess. Served up with celery chunks makes it even more like the real thing.

By Robin

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

Ingredients:

  • 2 chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
  • 8 ounces cream cheese
  • 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
  • 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
  • 1-1 1/2 cups shredded three cheese blend (I used cheddar, Monterey jack, mozzarella)

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high, in one minute increments, until heated through, smooth, and creamy. Place in a crock pot on low to keep warm. Serve with celery cut in one inch pieces. This also goes well with corn chips or tortilla chips.


EmoticonEmoticon