Cookie Dough Pie Recipe

Cookie Dough Pie Recipe

It's a trick actually. There is no cookie dough in this pie at all. Just cookies made so they seem like cookie dough. Magical really. This pie could easily be named 1.2.3. Pie as there are only 3 ingredients, cookies are dipped at a super, quick count of three, and the whole thing takes about three minutes to make. Well maybe more but who's counting, right?

My little niece, Mia ate this and said, "Hey did you put cookie dough in here?" She said the same thing I did when I first tasted this pie back in our Army days when a friend made this for me. She wouldn't even give me the recipe she was so embarrassed by its simplicity. But she finally did and so will I.

Cookie Dough Pie

By Robin

Cookie Dough Pie

Ingredients:

  • 15.25 ounce package Chips Ahoy Cookies- Original kind
  • 8-12 ounces Cool Whip- I used 8 ounces
  • 2 cups milk*

Directions:

Quickly dip cookies in milk, shake off excess liquid, and layer in 9 inch pie plate, breaking cookies to fill any gaps. Once the first layer is complete, top with a thin layer of Cool Whip. Repeat twice more making last layer of Cool Whip a bit thicker. Garnish with chocolate syrup if desired. Place in freezer 2-3 hours before serving. Serves 6-8.


EmoticonEmoticon